Sunday, 23 June 2013

Lakme Absolute Lip tint in Pink Sorbet

Hey everyone,

        Lipsticks are one of my favourite products when it comes to cosmetics. It is one of the things that I can’t do without at all. Mascara and a lipstick/lip gloss and I’m done getting ready. A few days back, I got this lipstick or lip tint (as it says) by Lakme ABSOLUTE. This is their latest range of lip tints and nail colours that came out this spring. It is a limited edition lip tint in the shade pink sorbet.

Lakme absolute lip tint

It comes in many different shades too, but I got this really light and creamy pink shade as I was looking for a similar shade for a long time. It is actually a lip balm and a lipstick in one. I don’t need to apply a lip balm under this as it is very moisturizing itself




 I’ve been wearing this shade a lot recently and I’m quite impressed with it. It stays on for a really long time and even after it wears off, it leaves a slight hint of pink on the lips for a longer time. I don’t use many products by Lakme except nail polishes, but I guess I’ll have to start using them. I got this lip tint for Rs. 800 and trust me, totally worth it.


 I had shown this in my last video too. You can click right here to watch that video.

Have you tried any of the pop tints yet?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. nice review. following you. check out my blog if you get time.
    makeupandworld.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it’s really good, as we know that Lipsticks are always favorite of females.And Lakme Absolute is one of the option for that.

    ReplyDelete