Saturday, 6 April 2013

Hair fall treatments

Hey everyone,

      I know I've been really late with my post this time. I'm so sorry. I've just been busy with my exams and its gonna continue for this entire month. So, please bear with me. :(


     Anyways, today I'm here to talk to you all about a very major problem. HAIR FALL!! It happens to a lot of us (including me) and should definitely be taken care of, as soon as possible. So, I'm going to discuss with you all some ways you can prevent hair fall, which have been proven most effective in my case. :)

1. Don't shampoo too often- Washing your hair with shampoo is very important. If you don't wash your hair, then your hair gets oily and the dirt gets stuck to it which causes dandruff, ultimately leading to hair fall. But washing your hair too often with shampoo also causes hair fall. Use shampoo twice a week at the most. Let the natural oils give your hair the nutrition it needs but don't let your entire hair get oily, just your scalp.

2. Old school oiling- Oiling your hair is one of the most important things you should do, at least once a month. Most of us know it but we don't do it. If you want less hair fall, you must oil your hair and massage your scalp for about 10 minutes, once a week. Massaging your scalp helps stimulate blood circulation which keeps your hair follicles active and healthy, thereby, increasing the hair growth process.

3. Protect your hair- Pollution, sun and dirt causes a lot of hair loss. So, while you're travelling, its better to protect your hair from all of it. You can wear a hat or a scarf and tie your hair to protect it.

4. Natural treatments- There are some natural treatments for hair loss that you can try like, garlic, onion and ginger. They have anti-bacterial properties, which keep fungus and bacteria away. Just rub one of these against your scalp and leave it for a couple hours. Then use shampoo and conditioner as always.

5. Worry less- Tension is another big cause of hair fall. The more you worry, the more hair you lose. One of the most effective ways to worry less is meditation. Trust me, it does work.

   So that's all for today's post. I hope you all liked it and do let me know in the comments below if you try them out.

Which is your favorite hair fall treatment?

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway. So, don't forget to follow me. :)

This post is an entry for StyleCraze "Share Your Knowledge" contest on http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/5-essential-hair-fall-treatments/

13 comments:

  1. THis actually helps a lot. I have that problem sometimes and I don't know what to do...I don't know if I can worry less...especially with school

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the other four tips. You'll eventually start worrying less! ;) :D

      Delete
  2. nice post! very useful! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really helpful tips! I've never oiled my hair! eeek, but I think I'm going to have to try it out now!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and do tell me if they help you. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi! You know our little secret to beautiful hair and scalp here in the Philippines? It's safe and very effective for hair fall, dandruff and other problems. We use virgin coconut oil. This secret has been passed down from generation to generation. My grandmother and her twin sister used this during their youth and they had very long black and shiny hair. :)

    ~Hess
    http://hessedtorres.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I think I'm gonna try that! :)

      Delete
  5. Yes i am totally agree with author ,stress and anger is also one of the important reason behind hair fall.
    http://www.majitrich.com/

    ReplyDelete