Sunday, 24 March 2013

Product review: Dove elixir Hair fall rescue

Hey everyone,

      So, today I'm back with another product review for you all. I had been hearing a lot about the new Dove Elixir hair oils and wanted to try it out. So, last month I went and bought one for myself. It comes in three types: Dryness care, Nourished shine and Hair fall rescue. I got the hair fall rescue one, which is actually rose and almond oil.

    First of all, it smells so good. Whenever I buy beauty products, the first thing I see is the smell. and this actually smelled like roses and I instantly got this one. I've been using it for over a month and I'm really very happy with it. I feel like I've been using a lot of Dove products lately but they're actually worth it and I'm gonna continue to do that.

Positive points:

- It has the power of overnight oiling as compared to coconut oil, which I totally agree.
- It can be used before washing your hair as oil and after washing as serum to add shine and help in styling your hair.
- It has reduced hair fall to a great level after using it for a month.
- It smells amazing.
- Pretty affordable. (Rs. 185)
- It comes in a pump bottle which is pretty convenient in using.

Negative points:

- It's comes in a glass bottle and so is not that easy to carry for travelling.
- Dove tests its products on animals.

       If you missed my last post on DIY hair mask, then do click on the link and check it out.

Which is your favorite hair oil?

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway. So, don't forget to follow me. :)


2 comments: