Wednesday, 20 March 2013

DIY Hair mask

Hey everyone,

      So, today I'm going to share with you all my all time favorite home made hair mask. This is another of an easy DIY. So, let's get started,


    All you need is honey and coconut oil. The quantity depends on the length of your hair. You need less for short hair and more for long hair. But both of these things should be taken in an equal quantity. Take it out in a pan and warm it up a little so it becomes a liquid mixture. Then apply it on your hair with your fingertips. Start from your scalp to the tips of your hair. After that put your hair into a bun and wait for about an hour. Then wash your hair with shampoo and follow up with a conditioner. And you'll be left with soft and shiny hair. Do this once a week for at least 3-4 months for best results.

Which is your favorite hair mask?

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway, so don't forget to follow me. ;)

7 comments:

  1. hey jyoti...i love ur posts :-)....n dis one is kind of related to me...i hv got rough hair...it wud be highly appreciable if u tell me any home made remedy fr dat. .thnku :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, then this is the right post for you. Try this out and use it for twice a week at least ad I'm telling you, you're gonna love your hair. It has made tremendous changes on my hair too. :)

      Delete
  2. love it, definitely need to try it!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jyoti,

    I like your post... but i m suffering from heavy hair fall can u plz suggest any shampoo or homemade remedy if any it will be really helpful

    ReplyDelete