Thursday, 28 February 2013

Natural moisturizer

Hey everyone,
       How are you all doing? So, today I'm going to be sharing with you all an all time favorite beauty routine of mine, which doesn't take up a lot of your time too. All you need is lemon and honey.



    Honey is really good for moisturizing your skin and lemon helps remove the dark spots and acne from your skin. Take about a table spoon of each and stir them together to make a yellow color liquid and apply it evenly on your face with your fingers. After that, just lie down and relax for about 15 minutes. You can also put cucumber slices on your eyes. Then, rinse it off and you will be left with a soft and glowing skin. You will love your skin after that. I do this every evening and sometimes right after I take off my face mask.

  So, that's all for today's post. I hope you all liked it and do let me know if you try it out. I'll see you in my next post. Have a nice day. :)

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway here. So, don't forget to follow and let others also know about it. :)

23 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do this :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I will try it
    Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New posts
    Ethnic sweater trend!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, I'd love to follow you too! :)

      Delete
  6. What a fabulous post! I also use honey in my DIY beauty routines =D I hope you reach 50 followers soon! I'm your newest follower via google #9. I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow back? Also, it'd be great if we'd be able to connect on twitter! Let me know if you add me, so that I can follow you back there too =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  7. kocham twój blog <3
    www.ally-aally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey ! :) I love your passion you have for your blog! I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr and even lookbook if you want :3 <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO SEE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. :)
      And I'd love to follow you too. :)

      Delete
  9. Hello!!!!
    Great post!!!

    Would you like to follow each other???

    So many kisses!

    Kateryna

    http://fashionbycatia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes, I'd love to follow you! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi!!!!

      Thanks!!!!! :)
      I'm following you on GFC (13)!!! Now it's your turn! :P

      So many kisses!



      Kateryna

      http://fashionbycatia.blogspot.it

      Delete
  10. what a great and simple face mask! thanks for sharing!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey there,, u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother?? if so follow me and let me know i'll follow back for sure.. we could even follow eachother on lookbook,facebook and instagram as well... just let me know.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always amazing beaty idea!Peace Kisses and love!! Have a fun!Do you want to follow eachother?
    FEDERICA
    FROM ROME
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love my skin after applying honey though it is sticky ;)

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It gets really soft and smooth. :)

      Delete