Thursday, 21 February 2013

Everyday essentials: part 2

Hey everyone,
       How are you all doing? So, today I am gonna be doing the second part of Everyday Essentials. You can read the first part here. Today, its gonna be a wardrobe essentials post. I'm gonna be showing you all some things that are essential for a wardrobe. So, let's get started. :)

1. Little black dress- This is the most important thing in a wardrobe. You can wear this in so many different ways that it'll be a new outfit every time you wear it. One time, wear a skirt over it and other time wear a crop top over it. Add a cute pair of heels with it and you have another outfit ready. Maybe I'll do another post later showing the different ways you can wear your LBD.

2. Scarf-  A scarf is like my go to accessory. Some times when I don't understand what accessories I should put on, I just throw on a scarf. I have like tons of them in different colors and prints. It looks really cute and during winters, it also keeps me warm.

3. Denim shirt- I love wearing shirts. Especially denim shirts. Its just something you can wear any time and with anything. Add a pair of leggings and sneakers and you're good to go. Or you can also wear it above a tank top as a vest or something and it looks so good.

4. Flat ballerinas- One of my most worn shoes is flat ballerinas. They go with almost everything like a dress, skirt, jeans etc. And also another of my go to accessory. Its so comfortable to wear and walk around in. These one are gold studded which look really cute.

5. Tank top- This one is a sequined skull tank top, which I think, looks awesome. And I also have a ton of tank tops in my wardrobe which I wear almost everyday. I just throw on a jacket, a blazer or a coat above it and add a scarf. Its such a comfortable, warm and a cozy outfit.

6. Handbag- This one is a black leather bag which is big enough for me to carry around all the things that I need all day long. I never go out of my house without a bag and this bag looks just perfect for me.

       So, that's all for today's post. I hope you all liked it and do let me know about your wardrobe essentials in the comments' section below and I'll see you all later. :)

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway. So, don't forget to follow me and do let your friends also know about it. :)

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! I'm your newest follower and excited to see your upcoming posts
    XO Courtney
    Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Means a lot. And I'd love to follow you. :)

      Delete