Thursday, 14 February 2013

Everyday essentials: part 1

Hey everyone,

           How are you all doing? So, as you all already know by the title of this post that today I'll be talking about some everyday essentials. I'm kinda thinking of doing a series on it. I don't know, do let me know if you want me to do it. I'll talk about different everyday essentials in this series. Follow me and comment down below if you want that.
           So, today's essential is HANDBAGS or CLUTCHES. Seriously, I never leave my house without a bag with me. I have like a ton of things that I carry around with me all the time that I might need anytime. I'll probably show you my bag essentials in a different post, but this is only about bags.
       So, as spring is around the corner, I have picked out a few pieces that I absolutely love and I'm sure you're gonna love them too. And if you wanna see some of my spring favorites, I did a post just before this one.

Zara sequined clutch- This is more of a party clutch but I would try and incorporate it with my night time outfit too. Maybe for a date or a family dinner.

 Lavie handbag
 Lavie handbag
Aldo clutch
 Aldo clutch
H&M handbag


H&M handbag
Mango handbag
 Mango handbag

Mango handbag

      So, that's all for today's post. Do let me know in the comments if you all liked it. And I'll see you in my next post. :)

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to conduct a giveaway. So, don't forget to follow and also, let others know about it too. :)

5 comments: