Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Product review: Maybelline BB Cream


Hey everyone,
           How are you all doing? So, today I’m going to be doing a product review. I personally love reading or watching product reviews, so I thought I’d do one for you guys too. This is my first one so wish me luck. J So, today’s product is going to be Maybelline New York BB Cream. I’m not much of a makeup person. I mean I love doing makeup but I don’t wear makeup all the time and for days with no foundation, BB Cream is a life saver. You people already know my love for Maybelline products. I mean there’s seriously not a single thing that I don’t love. So, I thought of giving its BB Cream a try too. So, let’s get started.

Packing: The first thing that I see in a product is whether it’s handy or not. This one is a little small in size and that’s a plus point as it’s easy for me to carry it around if I need to.

Usage: You only need to take a pea sized amount or maybe a little more depending on your preference but as for me, a little amount goes a long way. And you can easily apply it with your hands too. You don’t need any brush or sponge for the application.

Coverage: It has a good coverage (maybe not as good as foundation) but as compared to other BB Creams, it is quite good in covering blemishes and redness.

Sun care and moisture: It has a SPF 21, so no need to apply any sun screen lotion. Plus, it hydrated your skin all day (app. 8 hrs) but I do have to apply a little moisturizer around my mouth before applying the BB Cream as that part gets dry very fast. So, that’s a minus point. L

Result: I am quite happy with it and going to use it a lot right now. And for a natural look add kohl to your lower lash line and a natural/neutral shade lipstick and you’re good to go. J

You can buy it here. I use the natural shade but it does come in more shades.

         So, that’s all for today’s post. I hope you all liked it and do let me know which BB Cream do you use in the comments section below. And I’ll see you in my next post. 

P.S. I need at least 50 followers to have a giveaway for you people. So, make sure to follow me and let more and more people know about it. 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. Watch out for more posts coming up soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Love your blog name hun! Be sure to check out my VALENTINES GIVEAWAY!!!

    http://styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete