Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Online shopping!!

Hey everyone,
             How are you all doing? So, today, I was going through some online stores for a little shopping and there were quite a lot of things that I loved. So, I thought I would share some of them with you all. :)

Basic Purple Scarf - Elle

I absolutely love infinity scarves and this color too. I am definitely gonna buy this scarf. If you all liked it, you can also buy it here at Jabong.com, but it will soon be out of stock, so hurry. :)
   

Red and black striped woollen top - Fort Collins

I found it at SnapDeal.com here.


Floral printed scarf - Tangerine

Get it here.

Set of three sling bags - Youshine

Get it here.

Catwalk

I am absolutely in love with these shoes. You can also get it here at bestylish.com and they also have it in blue, here.


Chunky red stole - Miss Benett

By now you all must have got to know my love for scarves. :P
You can also get it here.

So, that's all for my today's post. Hope you all likes it. Do let me know if you buy any of this. I'd love to know. :)
And I've finally created a page of style-ettos on facebook. I'd love if you all checked it out and liked it. Click here.
Thank you all. See you in my next post. Have a great day. :)

*Disclaimer: None of these sites mentioned above, have paid me for this post. All views are my own.

7 comments:

  1. I loved all the scarves as I am a scarf fanatic. I look forward to your next post.

    www.beautycatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice items ! great blog!Maybe we follow each other!? Let me know :) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete