Sunday, 27 January 2013

Favorite nail shades

Hey everyone,

           How are you all doing? :) Today I am gonna be posting about my favorite nail paints for fall/winter. I am a total nail paint freak. I mean I just love nail paints and I change them almost every day according to my mood. If you follow me on instagram, you might have noticed I post a lot of #NailsOfTheDay pictures. So, I thought why not do a post on it and share some of my favorites with my lovely readers too. So, here I am.


   These are among my most used nail paints. I'll go through them one by one.

1. FACES Silver Delight 22- Its a shimmery silver color. I like this nail paint a lot but only for the first two days. No matter how much top coat you add to it, the shimmer part of it erases and then it doesn't really look good after that. So, for the first two days, its great.

2. COLORESSENCE Midnight Blue H-6- This will be my second favorite color for this season. I know its not really a dark toned and winter type of shade but I really don't care and I absolutely love it. Sometimes, I add a clear glittery nail paint on top of it and it makes it even more gorgeous. I posted a picture on instagram of me wearing it like that too.

3. COLORESSENCE Chocolate 14- And this, my friends, is my favorite of all. I absolutely love love love this color. My fingers actually look like chocolate when I wear it. Ans sometimes, I kind of wanna eat it too. ;) lol. :D Anyways, its just awesome.

4. STREET WEAR Ash 31- This color is like a bronze shade which looks just gorgeous. I mostly wore it on my hands but recently (actually right now), I'm wearing it on my toes which doesn't look that bad.

5. LAKME Cremes 421- This is the most popular and loved shade this season. On its first coat, it gives a normal maroon type of a color but after the second coat, it just turns into a blakish kind of shade, which is awesome too but not really what I thought it would be.

      So, this is all for this post. I hope you all liked it and do let me know about your favorite nail paints in the comments section below. I'd love to read them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment