Wednesday, 2 January 2013

DIY lip scrub

Hey everyone,
    So, this is my first post this year and I hope it will be a good new start. Anyways, today's post is about how to make a natural lip scrub at home. First of all, I would like to say a very very happy new year to all of you. So, have you all made out your new year's resolutions? I know I haven't. :P
    Do tell me your new year resolutions in the comments below or tweet me at jyoti1201.
     

    So, moving on to the DIY lip scrub. Its pretty simple and easy. Take a spoon of olive oil and add about half a spoon of sugar in it. And you're done. It's so so so easy and leaves your lips so soft and supple. I do this every week and I love my lips after this. And I'm sure you're gonna love them too. Oh, and after scrubbing your lips, do apply a lip balm to keep them hydrated. I'm currently loving the maybelline baby lips lip balm in berry crush. Its makes my lips so soft and at the same time, gives it a little colour too.



   So, that's all for this post. Hope you all liked it and do let me know if you try it out. And don't forget to check out my post on DIY hairspray. Thank you and have a wonderful day. :)

8 comments:

  1. Really nice:) If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) And sure.. I'd love to! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you. Do let me know if you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I like these lipbalms' taste! :*

    landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete