Saturday, 19 January 2013

DIY face mask

Hey everyone,
             How are you all doing? I am sorry for being late with this post. So, today I am going to show you all how to make your own face mask at home with some things that you all must be using in your daily routine. So let's get started.



So, start by taking a spoonful of curd. Then add about that much of gram flour in it too. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and mix it all together. If it comes out to be too thick, then you can add little bit of rose water too, to make it a little more liquidy. And there you are with your home made face mask which doesn't have any harmful chemicals or any side effects and also so easy to make. This is like my everyday routine before I go to bed in the evening. And if you have dry skin, you can also add a spoon of honey to it. Honey will give your skin some extra moisture as it needs. So, this is all for today's post. I hope you all liked it. :)

I'll soon be doing a giveaway on my blog but before I do that, I need at least 50 followers of my blog. So guys, share about this blog with your friends and family and let them know about it, and as soon as I hit 50 followers, I'll announce the giveaway so stay tuned all of you. 

Thank you so much. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi I just saw your comment in Lauren's forum so I thought I'd check your blog out. And I really like it. :) So maybe you'd like to check mine out as well?! It's vickynspiration.blogspot.com .

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is awesome! Love it and love all the pictures on it!
    This is a fun place to be at! Come by my blog and if you like it let's follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and even Instagram if you like;)!

    Would love to keep in touch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post! i like it! :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try this! Thanks for sharing !

    http://nudeswings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete