Saturday, 29 December 2012

NYE outfit inspirations!

Hey everyone,
   
      So, this time I am here with a fashion post. This is my first fashion post so, fingers crossed. ;)
Anyways, so the new year's almost here and today I'm going to be showing some amazing things that can spice up your NYE (new year eve) outfit. I hope you all like them. :)


Sequined blazer- Zara

This sequined blazer can be paired with a cute dress or even the classic LBD. And to give it a pop of colour, you can add any coloured accessory like your pumps or a clutch.


Ring clutch- Aldo

I love this clutch so much, especially because of its little ring detailing. If you're going a little casual with your outfit, this clutch can add a little edge to your outfit.
Maybelline eyestudio baked shadow duo in downtown denim

Maybelline eyestudio color tattoo


Maybelline color show in bold gold

I just love maybelline and seriously there's not a single product of maybelline that I don't love. From the baby lips to its eyestudio line. I love them all. So, these are some products that I've picked out for you all that I'm sure you're going to love. 

Bicycle necklace- Forever 21

You can pair this necklace with a dress, skirt or even if you're wearing pants or tights. This little thing alone can make your outfit so eye catching. 
Bow ring- Forever 21

This new year's eve is all about glitter and shine. And this little ring can add a lot of shine to welcome the new year.

Leather peplum top- H&M

One of this season's favorites is leather and peplum is another one. You can pair this top with any coloured pants or printed tights and a pair of ankle boots would just be the best outfit. 
Little black dress- Mango

LBD is just the best and a classic way to dress for any event. Pair it with a pair of pumps and you're good to go.
Embelished pumps- Nine west

Embelished Clutch- Aldo

This embelished accessories are the way to dazzle to welcome 2013.
Sequined clutch- Zara

I am in love with this clutch. Your LBD would do just good with this and to add an edge to you LBD, you can wear a crop top over it like this one,

Lace crop top- Topshop

So, that's all for the outfits inspiration for this new year. Do let me know about what you're going to be wearing for this NYE. I would love to see them. Hope you all have an awesome new year. 

Happy New Year to all of you. :)

16 comments:

  1. Love it! The outfit is amazing!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly love the clutches! Congrats on your first fashion post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the zara jacket,the lace srop top and the shadows!
    happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nail color and shoes..

    http://www.colorsandthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Stay tuned for posts coming up. :)

      Delete
  5. oh wow, i love golden nails :)

    Happy New Year of 2013! Best of luck and hope you'll have the time of your life! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just love your blog and I'm so happy to know that you checked out my blog too. :)

      Delete
  6. love the sequins! so cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Awesome picks. Happy 2013!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete