Tuesday, 25 December 2012

DIY Hairspray!

Hey everyone,

    I am back with another beauty post here. This time it's a DIY at home hairspray. I know a lot of you people might not use hairspray because of its harmful effects but you do need to use it. So, today I am gonna show you how to make one for yourself that has no side effects, no harmful chemicals and also is odourless.

   So, first of all take a cup of water and heat it on the gas stove until it boils up. Then turn off the stove and add 2-3 teaspoons of sugar into it. Cover it with a plate or something and let it cool for a while and you're done. I know, pretty easy right?

   You will have to spray at least 2 layers of it on hair. After the first layer, let it dry for a couple of minutes and then apply the second layer. You have to store it in the refrigerator and it generally lasts a week. So, now you can make your own hairspray at home within minutes and use it without any fear.

   So, if you try it, do let me know about it. You can tweet me @jyoti1201 on twitter or comment below. Stay tuned for more such posts coming up soon.

                                                         Merry Christmas! :)

4 comments:

  1. This sounds really intereseting but I'm scared sugar would be like sticky on my hair.. I've heard of it before but never tried it :) Lovely post though x

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Well, I was scared too before trying it, but I really liked it once I started using it. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh that sounds cool! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete